Extended privacy and cookies policy
This information is provided to Users interacting with the web services of the Municipality of Curcuris accessible electronically from the address: www.comune.curcuris.or.it, corresponding to the home page of the official website of the Curcuris Municipality.
This information notice describes how the official website of the Municipality of Curcuris is managed and NOT all the other external websites that can be consulted by the user via links.
1. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
1.1. Navigation data - log files
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, in the course of their normal operation, certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable Users.
The data collected include the (anonymous) IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment used by the User.
This data is processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning.
1.2. Data provided voluntarily by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site and the filling in of the specifically prepared 'forms' entails the subsequent acquisition of the users' personal, address and preference data. This data is necessary in order to respond to requests received and/or provide the service requested. Specific summary information may be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
2. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The Municipality of Curcuris processes personal data to the extent strictly necessary for the performance of its institutional functions, excluding processing when the purposes pursued can be achieved by means of anonymous data or methods that make it possible to identify the data subject only when necessary. Specific purposes, relating to individual processing, may be indicated in detail within the various access channels. Within these, the User will be able to find additional information on the processing of personal data. Processing related to the services will last for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
3. METHOD OF PROCESSING
Personal data are processed by automated means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
4. OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Users are free to provide the personal data indicated in the request forms for the various services offered on the site; failure to provide the obligatory data, marked with an asterisk, will make it impossible to obtain the service. In the case of newsletters and online services accessible through this site, the User may at any time revoke the consent given, requesting the deletion of their data.
5. COMMUNICATION AND/OR DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The personal data of users requesting information material (mailing lists, answers to queries, notices and newsletters, acts and measures, etc.) are used solely for the purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only in those cases in which
* this is necessary for the fulfilment of requests (e.g. dispatch of requested documents);
* disclosure is required by law or regulation;
* during legal proceedings.
The processing operations connected with the web services of this site are carried out by technical personnel of the Curcuris Municipality or by external parties specifically appointed for this purpose.
6. THE 'OWNER' OF THE PROCESSING
The "owner" of the processing of data, relating to identified or identifiable persons who have consulted this site, is the Municipality of Curcuris, with head office in via Chiesa, 14 - 09090 Curcuris (Or).
At any time, the User may also request an updated list of all the Data Processors appointed by the Controller.
7. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Data subjects have the right to request from the data controller access to their personal data and the rectification or erasure of those data or the restriction of processing concerning them or to object to processing (Art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR).
The appropriate application may be submitted by writing to the Holder, also telematically, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties, where applicable, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali as supervisory authority in accordance with the established procedures.
This disclosure was last updated on 8 February 2021.
What are cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some services, such as browsing history, cannot be used.
These cookies collect information on how users use a website, e.g. which pages are visited most, if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of a website.
Cookies allow the site to remember choices you make and provide advanced personalised functionality. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you make to the size of text, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. The information collected by these types of cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
This site does not use profiling cookies.
For the technical or navigation cookies, the legal basis is the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures (Art. 6., letter b) of the GDPR) as they are necessary to make the website and the requested service usable for users. The use of such cookies does not require consent.
How to manage cookies on your PC
You can examine the options available to manage cookies in your browser. Different browsers use different ways to disable cookies, but these are usually found under the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the help menu of your browser. In addition to cookie management, browsers usually allow you to control cookie-like files, such as Local Shared Objects, for instance by enabling the browser's privacy mode. How to disable cookies by configuring your browser:
- Running the Chrome Browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
- Select Settings
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the 'Privacy' section, click on the 'Content Settings' button
- In the 'Cookies' section, you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow data to be saved locally
- Change local data only until the browser is closed
- Preventing sites from setting cookies
- Blocking third-party cookies and site data
- Handling exceptions for certain websites
- Deleting one or all cookies
- Running the Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
- Select Options
- Select panel Privacy
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- In the 'Privacy' section, click on button "Content Settings"
- In the section"Tracking' you can change the following cookie settings:
- Require sites not to carry out any tracking
- Notify sites of willingness to be tracked
- Do not communicate any data tracking preferences
- From the section "History' is possible:
- By enabling 'Use custom settings', select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox is closed or to ask each time)
- Removing individual stored cookies
- Running the Internet Explorer Browser
- Click the button Toolsand choose Internet Options
- Click on the tab Privacy and in the Settings section change the slider to the desired cookie action:
- Blocking all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selection of sites to obtain cookies from: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then click on Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then click on Block or Allow
- Running the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and press on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari is to accept cookies from Internet sites.
- To view which sites have stored cookies click on Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- Running the iOS Safari Browser
- Tap on Settings and then Safari
- Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the options: 'Never', 'Third Parties and Advertisers' or 'Always'.
- To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settingsthen to Safari and finally to Delete Cookies and Data
- Running the Opera Browser
- Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site you are visiting: third-party cookies and cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved